Michigan infertility centers, doctors and fertility specialists can aid in all aspects of fertility issues. There are several options to choose from throughout the state. Here are a few:
The Fertility Center
- Formerly the Michigan Reproductive and IVF Center, these centers reform IVF procedures, egg retrievals and embryo transfers right in the office procedure rooms. They also offer other fertility produces and fertility testing right in their own in-house laboratory.
Have 3 Locations:
3230 Eagle Park Drive NE, Ste 100
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
phone: (616) 988-2229
5659 Stadium Drive
Kalamazoo, MI 49009
phone: (269) 324-5100
1200 E. Michigan Ave, Suite 700
Lansing, MI 48912
phone: (616) 988-2229
Michigan Center for Fertility and Women’s Health
- Michigan Center specializes in offering comprehensive care. We have an onsite andrology lab for semen analysis, insemination preparation, and semen cryopreservation. They believe in treating all aspects of fertility for complete well-being including body, mind and spirit.
Currently with 2 Locations:
4700 Thirteen Mile Road
Warren, Michigan 48092
1455 S Lapeer Road
Lake Orion, MI 48360
Center for Reproductive Medicine and Surgery
- This infertility center provides services for all aspects of reproductive infertility and endocrinology. This include complex laboratory work and artificial insemination offered seven days a week.
300 Park Street Suite 460
Birmingham MI, 48009
Wayne State University Physician Group
- This group’s success rate also exceeds the national average and offers a wide variety of helpful services including: artificial insemination, embryo cryopreservation, inducing ovulation, IVF, intracytoplasmic sperm injections, donor egg services and various genetic diagnosis.
26400 West Twelve Mile Road, Suite 140
Southfield, MI 48034
Reproductive Medicine Associates of Michigan
- This group has an impressive success rate even among the more difficult patients who have failed previously at other infertility centers. They offer a variety of infertility treatments even to more challenging cases.
130 Town Center Drive
Troy, Michigan 48084
Phone: (248) 619-3100